ads

ads

Jun 2, 2013

Teen heart touching story



Boy : I'm coming from my girlfriend, we had so much fun !
Girl : Oh, you had fun ?
Boy : Yes, she's amazing ! But I got tired and I came home.
Girl : Oh, I see. So you had a wonderful night as I see.
Boy : Yes, it was amazing . Actually she's not my only girlfriend. I have one more.
Girl : More ?
Boy : Yes, more. But what's wrong ? Why are you sad ?
Girl : Nothing, just...
Boy : Just what ?
Girl : I really hope you are having fun with your girlfriends .
Boy : Tell me now why are you sad ! Don't change the subject !
Girl : I can't.

*she goes offline *
-Next day -
Boy : Hey ! Will you tell me now ?
Girl: I think ...
Boy : You think what ?
Girl : I think that I love you , kay .
Boy : WUUT !
Girl : .....
Boy : I'm going to break up with her, right now !
Girl : You don't have to do that , we can't be together.
Boy : What ? Why not ?
Girl : Because I know you. I know exactly that you play with girls.
Boy : But I love you , I always loved you

*They were together for 11 months by then.*

No comments:

Post a Comment