ads

ads

May 29, 2013

Teen boy and girl sad sms


THE EX
Girl: Your new girlfriend is pretty. (I bet she stole your heart)
Boy: Yeah...she is. (But you're still the most beautiful girl I know.)
Girl: I heard she's funny and amazing. (Everything I wasn't.)
Boy: She sure is. (But she is nothing compared to you.)
Girl: I bet you know everything about her by now. (Like you knew everything about me.)
Boy: Only the stuff that counts. (I can't even remember half the stuff she says because I'm too busy thinking of you.)
Girl: Well, I hope you guys last. (Because we never did.)
Boy: I hope we do too. (Whatever happened to me and you?)
Girl: Well, I gotta go. (Before I start to cry.)
Boy: Yeah...me too. (I hope you don't cry.)
Girl: Bye... (I still love you)
Boy: Later... (I never stopped.)

1 comment: